Database forms an important tier in any end to end application and working with the most suitable database generates tremendous benefits for any business. Technousa gives a lot of importance to this area. One of the databases that our team supports and recommends is MySQL.
The MySQL database has become the world's most popular open source database because of its consistent fast performance, high reliability and ease of use. It is used by individual Web developers as well as many of the world's largest and fastest-growing organizations to save time and money powering their high-volume Web sites, business-critical systems and packaged software.
Not only is MySQL the world's most popular open source database, it's also become the database of choice for a new generation of applications built on the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP / Perl / Python). MySQL runs on more than 20 platforms including Linux, Windows, OS/X, HP-UX, AIX, Netware, giving you the kind of flexibility that puts you in control.
|Some of the selling points of MySQL with our clients are:
- Scalability and Flexibility
- High Performance
- High Availability
- Robust Transactional Support
- Web and Data Warehouse Strengths
- Strong Data Protection
- Comprehensive Application Development
- Management Ease
- Open Source Freedom and 24 x 7 Support
- Cut downtime
- Deliver on SLA commitments
- Improve productivity
- Scale your IT infrastructure incrementally
- Cost-effectively extend your existing infrastructure
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Endorsed by Industry Analysts
- Trusted, secure and reliable
- Capitalize on new business opportunities faster
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership